Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Week 8 - Online Video



I liked this part of the course because it was so easy I didn't have to think about it too much, would I use it again, I'm not sure I suppose it depends on if I keep up with the blogging, it is very handy for use in a library environment though. I suppose there’s a lot of people who like to use this for putting videos on Facebook etc. There are some really interesting things that you can find on You Tube, but also some really silly things

I love this video because I have a cat myself and I know how curious she can be, especially when I'm on the computer.

4 comments:

  1. Are cats the number one topic on you tube?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was excellent i think all feline lovers can relate thanks for the great viewing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cats! I also relate to your experiences with technology

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fact that someones hobby out there is to spend time confusing cats, videoing it and sticking it on youtube

    ReplyDelete