Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Week 9 - Podcasts

Seems to be a great idea, especially for those people who need to catch up on lectures or just stay in touch with what's happening around the place or even things they are interested in. Obviously it's something that libraries will be getting into more and more for their clients.

I have to admit though until now I haven't really heard much about Podcasts and I don't really know if I would use it in the future, but maybe who knows a lot of people seem to like it.

But I have to say aint technology great (if you know how to use it).

10 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of podcasts! If you ever feel like listening to a husband and wife team talking about comic books from the sixties, where its obvious that the wife has no interest in comcis and wonders what the heck shes doing, then listen to mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of podcasts and already have a few marked to listen to. They are great when you are on a long road trip and sick of talking to your fellow travellers

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter has discovered that her university records podcasts of all her lectures, eliminating the need for actual attendance. Something she is rather thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very impressed by podcasts and what they can be used for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes many libraries are now using podcasts to share presentations including ours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to admit Im a fan of podcasts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see great uses for podcasts, my partner loves the virtual attendance option for his uni course as well (I appreciate that it means I can sneak another work day in while he's watching the children!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Post casts could be useful I think, keep up the good work Annie, you are nearly there!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. podcats are really great. I really have to use them more. I keep meaning to but dont! I must make more time for it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. podcasts are great and so is technology when it likes to work properly haha!

    ReplyDelete