Monday, January 10, 2011

The Wrap Up

Parts of the course I found to be OK, some of it has been hard to get a handle on. For me having to do so many comments has been a chore. One thing I did find with it is that it seemed to get staff interacting and helping each other which I found to be the best thing about it.

Will I keep up with some of the course contents I’m not sure, I’ve been on Facebook for a while now so I’ll keep that going, Twitter maybe I will, I haven’t decided yet, LibraryThing isn’t too bad but at the moment I haven’t been doing a lot of reading so it probably isn’t worth going on with it, as for the others maybe not.
I would like to thank Lawley because if it wasn’t for his encouragement I would have given up a week ago, I was getting to the stage where I had enough of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment